Dear Capital Church Family,
In preparation for your return to our campus we have implemented the following Gathering Plans & Provisions to help keep us all as safe as possible.
Below, you will find information on our strategies for helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19 on our campus. These guidelines are based on current state and CDC guidelines, and recommendations from local health officials. We would like to thank our staff and council for all their hard work and dedication in planning and preparing for your safe return.
It is vital that we are unified in our approach to keeping our entire church family healthy and safe. We ask you to please understand that while some of us are eager to begin regathering in-person, there are also those of us who remain cautious of such gatherings. As a church our call is to honor, love and serve everyone – wherever they are in this trying season. So we ask you to please maintain a compassionate and understanding heart of love and mercy towards one another as we continue to pray and wait for the breaking of COVID-19.
As you consider the option of gathering in-person, we want to share with you the Gathering Plans & Provisions we have made to help ensure your safety and well-being whenever you decide to regather.
1. We will honor mandatory requirements of physical distancing, requiring individuals to be seated 6 feet apart and practice physical distancing. Families may be seated together.
2. A thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the facility will be conducted weekly.
3. Anyone with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to COVID-19 in the prior 14 days is not permitted in the facility.
4. Under Virginia law, those attending any public indoor gatherings are required to wear face coverings. We will have masks available for those who do not have one.
5. Any high risk individuals are asked to please stay at home and view our services online at www.capitalchurch.org/watch
6. Separate doors have been designated as entry and exit points only, and will be marked as such.
7. All interior doors will remain open to limit the touching of door handles and surfaces.
8. Hand sanitizing stations will be provided at entrances, exits and in the Sanctuary.
9. Signage will be placed throughout the building to promote physical distancing and occupancy limits within designated places of use.
10. Our restrooms have been retrofitted to create a touch-less environment through the use of sensor based products.
11. The staff and volunteers interfacing with members will wear face coverings.
12. Our staff and volunteers will not be handing out any materials or items.
13. Use of the café, kitchen, water fountains and PromiseLand areas will be suspended until a safer time.
14. A cry area has been made available for families with young children who need to leave any designated gathering space.
15. Restrooms will be set at 50% capacity until further notice.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 703.757.1200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your support and understanding during these very difficult times. We are honored to serve you and your family! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Much Love & Many Blessings,
Pastors Travis & Tara